Saturday 13 June 2009

Version 2.0 Of Chobots

Hey Guys,,

I'm making a new version of Chobots called Version 2.0 Of Chobots!

This will be great to use. Their is no lag on it! So if your at a party and you use Version 2.0 Of Chobots and you will hit all those rains without being lagged! Once it's out, you'll be on it straight away! When theirs no lagg, you will be able to get to any place, anytime and any party! Have fun while your wating!

Here is a spoiler pic:



So stay tuned for when it comes out! Tell all your friends!



5 comments:

  1. I made you a Banner. Since Mimorulz Followed my blog I choose him at random and made a banner for this blog... veiw your banner here: http://i630.photobucket.com/albums/uu23/fishalate/Banner2.png

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please add the banner as a header.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry, no. I need to be wearing wat I'm wearing on the tracker or banner

    ReplyDelete