Saturday 20 June 2009

Cho dream

Hey Guys,,
Did you know this? But their are such thing as Cho derams!


My chobot dreamed of something I hope happens!


Well, here is the story.


One hour after the bee mask was mentioned it was on the blog. So sirflipflop went on the Chobots Official Blog. He found canab's playercard and him wearing the bee mask. So he knew that it wouldnt come out until the next update. So he went to buy a pet, he went to see if there was a new type of species for the pets. All he saw was the same thing. A crowd of Chobots came running into the pet shop and waiting besides all the 6 pets for something that I didnt know. I looked at my friends list to see if Hikikomori was online, it said her name right at the bottom of the Hi names. So they said "I cant wait until she rains something cool!" another said "Yea, what do you think she's gonna rain?" the last said "Ermm, I think she might mention about the bee masks.". The party was over and Hiki was long gone. They were looking in the mask catalogue, all of them were.


Soon I was looking in the catalogue to see what all the mess was about. I looked at all the pages. When one Chobot came running back in, I closed the book. I saw a touch of brown, I kep looking around, and there rapidly running was a Chobot with an ant mask on. In the distance from far a away, I saw loads of Chobots with ant masks on! So I asked one of them "Excuse me, sorry to delay your party, but where did you get that mask your wearing?". The Chobot kindly replied saying "From the catalogue, theirs a new mask of an ant at the end of the book, its only 350 bugs.". So I gasped "Really?!?! Wow, I'm going to go there right now!".


In the catalogue there was no sign of the mask. I asked another Chobot if it was really there. They also replied the same again. Still no sign of it. I asked one last question to Hiki "Where are the ant masks from?" She whispered "I cant tell you, but you'll have one in 15 seconds!". So after 15 seconds, I something fell in my hands. I fell on the ground with a massive surprise! I itched my head thinking what was that. While I was itching my head, I felt something spanking me on the fore head. I looked up, and there I saw, a big mask. So I took it off and looked at it. I saw the item was waiting for, THE ANT MASK!!! So I screamed from far away just where I could see Hiki from "Thanks a million!!!". I jumped rapidly right to her face hugging her for 10 seconds. She said "No problem, your an awesome friend!".


So after 15 days, there in the catalogue I saw the ant mask, first hand from canab's factory!



No comments:

Post a Comment