Monday 22 June 2009

Chobots never ends!

Hey guys,,

Heres a story I made with bart1879!


Its a bit like BOYS RULE! books:



Sirflipflop: Hey bart, hows it going today?

Bart1879: Fine thanks, you?

Sirflipflop: Sure, I'm going to a party today. Take a guess which party I'm going to. You might easily guess right!

Bart1879: Hmm.. I dont know, but I think you are going to go my party, lol.

Sirflipflop: Yea! What do you think looks good on me to wear?

Bart1879: Well.. I do like what you have on now! But do you have a Sumbrerro?

Sirflipflop: Sure!





Page 2:



The party


Sirflipflop: Hey bart, I couldnt find you it's so crowded here at the party! So, your having fun?!

Bart1879: I couldnt find you either! Oh and yea, I'm having fun!

Sirflipflop: Look, I found this game called Choboard, lets play it!

Bart1879: OK, just wait a minute. I need to find someone first.






Page 3:

The secret V.I.P room

Bart1879: Hey sirflip, I found this cool V.I.P room with a disco room in it. Lets go, theirs no one in there aswell!

Sirflipflop: OK, but wait. Do you wanna play a game vs me on Choboard?
Bart1879: OK, wait for me!

Sirflipflop: You win! By the way, you were telling me about there was a V.I.P room.

Bart1879: Oh yea, come on, lets go!



Page 4:

The party had ended


Bart1879: Well then, I need to go back home since my party has ended!

Sirflipflop: Well thanks for all your company! See you another time! Bye!!


The party had finished. Everything was back to how it used to be.



1 comment: