Tuesday 23 June 2009

Chinacho

New story:


Page 1:

China invatation


Everyone had always wanted to go to China. But no one ever got an invitation to there.

Bart1879: Sirflip. I know you've always wanted to go to China and I have. But I dont think we'll ever go there. Never.
Sirflipflop: Well, I do know we probebly wont get there. But do you think ever? Becuase someone told me, today 68% of Chobots were getting invatations. I wonder if we are one of the 68%.
Bart1879: Dont ask me!





Page 2:

China arrival!


They were lucky and were one of the 68% of Chobots who got invited to Chinacho!

Sirflipflop: Wow! We've got invited look!
Bart1879: Wow. Shall we go right now? Better pack our stuff!
Sirflipflop: OK! Wait for me!



The message was there in a package. It read like this:


нєℓℓσ! уσυ нανє вєєη ιηνιтє∂ тσ ¢нιηα¢нσ. ѕєє уσυ тнєяє! ву ¢нσ¢нιηє



Page 3:

Chinacho

Sirflipflop: We're there! Come on, we need to see Chochine for our welcome tour.
Bart1879: Look there is the sign "ςђเภคςђ๏" but look, it's a different type of writing!
Sirflipflop: Erhh.. I think someone must have wrote it so we can read it.
Bart1879: Oh yea! Your right I guess. Oh look! There Chochine is!




Page 4:

Fun with Chinacho

Sirflipflop: So. Are you having fun at the Chinacho? I am! It's totally awesome!

Bart1879: Yea! Of course. Well, I need to ask Chochine if he adds. I'm sure he does!

Sirflipflop: OK. Wait for me. I need to ask if he'll add me aswell!

Bart1879: Hey Chine. How are you? Well anyway, can you add me and sirflip. We really like you!

¢нσ¢нιηє: σк נυѕт ωαιт α мιηυтє. ι ηєє∂ тσ ѕєє ιƒ ι αм αвℓє тσ α∂∂ αη∂ ησт ƒυℓℓ.

Sirflipflop: Thanks!

Bart1879: Yea!


By sirflip AKA sirflipflop and bart AKA bart1879
A= also K=known A= as
¢нιηα¢нσ вєgιηѕ αη∂ ηєνєя єη∂ѕ ѕιяƒℓιρƒℓσρ αη∂ вαят1879 + (¢нσ¢нιηє мα∂є υρ)

No comments:

Post a Comment